I have heard many good things about this bazaar, just a pity that I haven’t gone to one in the almost 5 years I’ve been a mom.
So this time, I would try my best to come for a visit and shop to my heart’s content.
Some things to look forward to at the Babypalooza Bazaar –
1. Items – both pre-loved and brand new premium items for babies, toddlers and expectant moms. There will be baby clothing, shoes and accessories, gear, strollers/ baby furniture, feeding bottles, nursing wear, breast pumps, skin care and cleaning products available. Plus organic baby food, pastries, pasta and other food items will also be sold onsite.
2. Brands – widely trusted local and imported brands like Phillips Avent, Vulli (Sophie the Giraffe), Carter’s, Dr. Brown, Calvin Klein, Tiny Buds, Red Tag, Gap, Human Heart Nature, Osh Kosh and other stuff produced by Manila-based mompreneurs. Who else to better sell these products than mothers as well, right?
3. Experience – a special feature of the Babypalooza Bazaar is its Vendor Protection Program (VPP). This program ensures that all items sold by a particular vendors will not be sold by another. You won’t get to see the same stuff from one stall to the next!
4. Family-friendly – moms won’t be the only ones happy. Certain areas of the venue will be turned to breastfeeding and diaper-changing area, children’s play zone and daddy lounge. So while moms are busy, dads and kids are busy too 🙂
5. Air-conditioned venue with free parking and entrance – need I say more???
6. Clean rest rooms – this one really deserves a special mention. It’s my pet peeve when I go out. Need.to.have.CLEAN. rest. rooms. Always.
For list of brands, items and more bazaar information, visit www.babypalooza.com.ph.
Filed under: Lifestyle