I was so
envious inspired of the wedding gowns that designers came out with this year. I totally want to get married again! Sigh.
Based on the table above, here are some possible pegs:
1. Dress – I’d probably buy off-the-rack or ready-to-wear designer brand. There’s Rosa Clara in Greenbelt or Mi Sueno Bridal Boutique in Salcedo Village where you can try on gorgeous dresses. This is what I wore years ago, Oleg Cassini-inspired 🙂
|Made by Yolly|
I actually still like my wedding gown. I would still consider wearing it in my fantasy wedding. But here are some dresses I’m liking.
I like the neckline of this gown and its understated elegance. Even the length is good. Simple lang but may punch 🙂
|Reem Acra via www.brides.com|
|Alexander McQueen via dailymail.co.uk|
For the groom, I would go for a 3-piece suit in dove grey. The color looks so fresh and dashing 🙂
2. Invitation – It would be done in calligraphy, done I’m sure of since I’m becoming passionate about it. It would still be a 1-pager though, nothing fancy. The something different will be the envelope as its color would follow my peg, and it will be sealed using our logo. But I think I’ll have an artsy “save the date” this time. Something like these…
3. Photos/ Videos – I would surely still go with my childhood friend’s services. PJ and his wife Belle are whiz on taking photos and videos. Check out V2 Studio or their FB page. But maybe I will have pre-wedding pictorial (something we didn’t do anymore because we have tons of photos during our travels together which we used for the guestbook etc) and same-day edit so that there’s something to
laugh at watch during the reception.
4. Hair and make-up – I’d go with my friend and colleague, Jem. She just started getting serious in bridal make-up but man, she’s really good at it. Let me share with you the fab look she created when I attended an awards night last year. I was so happy with this look that it even inspired me to have my hair digipermed 🙂
5. Event styling – Since I have been organizing other people’s weddings, I think our group can handle my fantasy wedding. This time I’d like it to be more on DIY and more crafty. I particularly like the style of k.by cunanan catering
Got these from their FB page –
|Use of short centerpieces so as not to block guests’ view|
|Incorporate flowers and other ornaments on the table|
|With lovely details including fish bowl on the table|
|Like the idea of guests’ involvement in the form of messages|
Will definitely have a sweet corner 🙂
And couple corner will have something like this
6. Cake – I would still go with my cake. I really like its simplicity 🙂
|Done by Tess Dilla of Sweet Home Bakeshop|
7. Entourage – I would like to incorporate prints in the gowns of the entourage. Maybe not the whole dress but in some elements. And dresses in varying lengths.
Oh a girl could wish again, right…what about you, what’s your fantasy wedding like?