During my mini break, the only things that occupied my “bedtime” are books and cartoons. I finally had time to catch up on my reading list. Actually I only borrowed my sis’ Kindle as she has more ebooks than I do. I was lost in the world of Annette Broadrick once again 🙂
Another thing that kept me busy (with Lian) was watching her favorite shows in Disney Jr., Disney Channel and Nickelodeon. I was transported back to my childhood as I enjoy the following programs:
1. Doc McStuffins – It is about a girl who can “fix” toys with the help of her stuffed animal friends.
2. Hi-5 – It is an Australian children’s show that feature music, games, educational snippets etc.
3. Spongebob Squarepants – It is a show that revolves around the adventures of Spongebob and his friends in the underwater city of Bikini Bottom
4. Phineas & Ferb – It is an animated comedy-musical TV series about the adventures of Phineas and Ferb, Perry the Platypus vs. Doof
5. Fish Hooks – It is a series about a group of fish friends and their everyday lives attending a school submerged in an aquarium in a pet store
Lian and me had fun watching these shows as they made us laugh, forget about worries (in my case) and just have a grand, enjoyable time.
I wonder when I will get that “free” chance again…?
Filed under: Lifestyle